2011年11月1日火曜日

Alex from Deutschland

I will introduce myself in Deutsch. Ich bin Alex. Ich bin von Deutschland. My job is secret agent like James Bond. My car is Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. It is one of Bond Vehicles. It is equipped with V12 DOHC and 6 Speed Automatic Transmission. The price is 27.3 million yen!! What a great British super car it is!! Next, I will tell you The enemy car. It is Jaguar XKR-S. The max power is 550 ps, and the max torque is 68 kg. The engine is 5000 cc V8 DOHC Super Charger. The transmission is 6 Speed Automatic Transmission. The price is unknown. My hobby is stamp collecting. What I dislike is snow because I cannot drive my Bond Vehicle very well. My wife, Anna dislikes English cars, but she likes German cars. She says"Sell your Martin, or I will divorce you!!" What a selfish wife she is!! Her car is Mercedes SLS AMG. The price is more than 20 million yen!!
163 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿