2011年5月20日金曜日

Tonight and Tomorrow's Games Of Interleague Central vs Pacific

 I will tell you tonight and tomorrow's games of interleague Central vs Pacific. At 18:00 tonight the game of Fukuoka Softbank Hawks vs Hanshin Tigers First Round will be held in Fukuoka Yahoo! Japan Dome. At 13:00 tomorrow the same card's game Second Round will be held in the same place. I want Hawks to win both of two games. I also hope that Hawks will keep the 1st prize. If Hawks become champ, I go to Daiei in Shimotori Arcade. That's because I am Hawks lover!!  
 Next, I will tell you another card. It is the game of Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters vs Yomiuri Giants at 18:00 tonight and 13:00 tomorrow in Sapporo Dome. I want Giants to win both of two games because I hate Yu Darvish who belongs to Fighters. Darvish is overconfident, arrogance, fight-picker, immodest, and impolite, so I hate him bastard.  
146 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿