2011年5月19日木曜日

Comics I like

I will tell you my favorite Science Fiction comic. It is ARMS which was made by Ryoji Minagawa. ARMS won Shogakukan Comics Prize Boys Category in 1998. It was published serially in Weekly Shonen Sunday which is sold every Wednesday and issued by Shogakukan. The base of the stories is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and  Through the Looking-Glass , and What Alice Found There both of which were written by Lewis Carroll (His real name Charles Lutwidge Dodgson). I have ever watched the animated version whose title is Project Arms many times. However, I have never read the original. Although it is a little violent, its quality is pretty marvelous. If you have a chance to read the original and to watch Project Arms, Why don't you do so? Ryoji Minagawa's comics make you interested.
By the way, do you know Cheeky Angel?  Cheeky Angel was made by Hiroyuki Nishimori. It won Shogakukan Comics Prize Boys Category in 2000. It was published serially in Weekly Shonen Sunday. I have watched the animation of Cheeky Angel although I have never read the original. I could not stop my laugh. Nishimori has many friends. For example, Michiharu Kusunoki who is famous for the cartoonist of Wangan Midnight, Syuichi Shigeno who is famous for an enthusiast of sports cars and the cartoonist of Initial D are his friends.
218 words    

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿