2011年5月16日月曜日

Does

I will tell you "Does."  It is three pieces rock band which is from Fukuoka Prefecture. I will tell you its members. Its vocal is Wataru Ujihara who was born in Minami Shimabara City, Nagasaki Prefecture. He also makes all of lyrics and songs. His blood type is O although the others' blood type is B. He is the oldest member of all.

Its bass is Yasushi Akatsuka who was born in Saito City, Miyazaki Prefecture.

Its drums are Keisaku Morita who was born in Amami City, Kagoshima Prefecture. He is the youngest member of all.

Although I like Asian Kung-Fu Generation betterthan it, I also like "Does".

When Ujihara makes lyrics, he never uses English because he thinks "nothing is as beautiful as Japanese, so I will use Japanese preciously. " If you have a chance to see them, why don't you visit Fukuoka? You may be able to see "Does".
151 words

1 件のコメント: