2011年5月19日木曜日

Japanese Sports Cars I like

I will tell you Japanese sports cars I like. First of all, do you know 80 Supra which was made by Toyota?  JZA80 Supra was born in 1993. It seemed to be the strongest sports car in Japan. However, Supra's production stopped in 2002 because of the emission control. It has the highest torque of all Japanese sports cars.
Next, I like Skyline GT-R than Supra because GT-R's stability is better than any other sports car in Japan although GT-R is hard to do maintenance and it has less torque than Mitsubishi GTO and Supra, so GT-R is the No.1!!
Finally, I will tell you Mitsubishi GTO. It has much more torque than GT-R, but it does less one than Supra. GTO's stability is better than Supra and GT-R. However, it is much heavier than both of two, so I don't tend to buy one.
145 words    

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿