2011年5月20日金曜日

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow's Plan

I will tell you tomorrow and the day after tomorrow's plan. I will go to KGU, and I ask someone the presentation's question due at Next Wednesday in English. After that, I add up the questionnaire in its library. Then, I do homework of Speaking due at Next Thursday. This weekend is too busy. However, It is what I must do in order to leave the results. Or, I will be fired. I also have a duty to repay of a kindness to Mr. Yuji Satoh who is the president of Foreign Department, the president of KGU, and many people who are in Kumamoto City, so I don't intend to go anywhere, and I intend to postpone going to Central Kumamoto (Shimotori, Kamitori, Shinshigai, and Piacres) until following week or on and after. The countdown of job hunting is already started. I want to leave at least results, pass the examination of job hunting, and become a member of society in Saga, my hometown. It is true that it is not so difficult to hunt jobs in Saga because both of  its competitive percentage and the deviation value are not so high. However, there are a few corporations in Saga because its population density is the lowest of all prefectural capitals in Kyusyu. Still, I have a duty to work in some company in order to get salary, keep my house, protect my family, let my son or daughter eat meals, eat meals with my family, and repay of a kindness many people who cheer me.
I never forget this word. "The person who doesn't try to leave results has no rights to eat meals. The person who doesn't mediate logically and calmly has no rights to eat meals."
284 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿