2011年5月16日月曜日

My hometown corrected

I will tell you my hometown, Kumamoto City. It is the most comfortable big city I have
ever lived in. I go to FESTA which is the most popular amusement place in Kyusyu
because I can play many car racing games. I became the champion of Wangan Midnight
and I won a quattro crown although I'm not the champ now. If you have a chance to go
there, why don't you do so?
Next, I will tell you about my real hometown, Saga City. People from other prefectures
often say "Saga City is the smallest prefectural capital in Kyusyu and it is too plain to
enjoy, so Saga is the last city to visit." However, it is the site where Saga International
Balloon Festa (SIBF) is held every autumn since 1980.
By the way, do you know in Saga, there is the biggest Shopping Center in Kyushu which
has 160 shops? Its name is You Me Town Saga. I have been there five times. People
from other prefectures say that it is the best Shopping Center. However, my two little
sisters were disappointed. The reason was that there were a gang of hoodlums who were
born in the same town where we were born. My two little sisters also said they like
going to Hakata City building better because Saga is a boring shopping center.
Finally, I will tell you the tightest mountain pass in Kyusyu. Its name is Mitsuse
Mountain Pass. It is near Sawara Ward, Fukuoka City. The road has many sharp
curves one after another, so you must drive carefully, or you will be killed in an accident.
I have driven there three times. I think if you go to Kagami Mountain, that is better
than to be killed in an accident in Mitsuse Mountain Pass. You must not let the car run
roughly like car battle comics. Nothing is more dangerous than this pass.
320 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿