2011年8月24日水曜日

My Tomorrow and This Saturday's Plans

I will tell you my tomorrow and This Saturday's plans. I drive my mom's car to Mallage SAGA, You Me Town Saga, and ÆON SAGA YAMATO SHOPPING CENTER with my mom. First, I play Thrill Drive 3 which is the simulation driving game when we arrived at Mallage SAGA. I have played it twice. It is the most interesting driving game of all. Next, I drive my mom's car to You Me Town Saga in order to eat lunch. The many people of other prefectures often come there. We go there twice five months. Finally, we go to ÆON SAGA YAMATO SHOPPING CENTER in order to take a rest although you cannot be satisfied. After that, we come back. 
I'm going back to Kumamoto this Saturday. Several days later, I go cycling somewhere.
133 words               

1 件のコメント:

  1. Are you having a good summer vacation?
    It about 3weeks left.
    Im looking forward to hear your summer story:)

    返信削除