2011年8月24日水曜日

My Dream Battles SHIN SANGOKU MUSO vs. SENGOKU BASARA

I will tell you my dream battles SHIN SANGOKU MUSO vs. SENGOKU BASARA. Which do you like better the former or the latter? I like SHIN SANGOKU MUSO better than SENGOKU BASARA. I will tell you SHIN SANGOKU MUSO's main characters. There are Gi "", Go "", Syoku "", and Shin "" in old China. First, I will tell you the country Gi "". The image color is Blue, and the symbol is Chinese Phoenix. The main characters are 夏侯 元譲 (Male), 典 韋 (Male), 子桓 (Male), 龐 令明(Male), 賈 文和(Male), 曹 子孝 (Male), and 王 異 (Female).
 Secondly, I will tell you the country Go "". The image color is Red, and the symbol is Tiger. There are most female warriors of all countries in Old China. The main characters are 周 幼平(Male), 淩 公績 (Male), and 黄 公覆 (Male).
Next, I will tell you the country Syoku "". The image color is Green, and the symbol is Dragon. The main characters are  子龍 (Male), 諸葛 孔明(Male), 張飛 (Male) 漢升(Male),星彩 (Female), 三娘 (Female), and 公嗣 (Male).
In addition, I will tell you the country Shin "". The image color is Sky Blue, and the symbol is Giraffe. It is organized by previous Gi "" military commanders. The main characters are 司馬 子元 (Male), 司馬 子上 (Male), and 王 元姫 (Female). 
By the way, what do you think of SENGOKU BASARA? I will tell you its main characters. The main characters are Masamune Date (Male), Yukimura Sanada (Male), Ieyasu Tokugawa (Male), Mitsunari Ishida (Male), Magoichi Saika (Female), Keiji Maeda (Male), Kenshin Uesugi (Male), Kasuga (Female), Tsuruhime (Female), Kojyuroh Katakura (Male), Sasuke Sarutobi (Male), Kanbei Kuroda (Male), Yoshihiro Shimazu (Male), and Yoshitsugu Ohtani (Male).
Finally, I will tell you my dream battles. The first match is 夏侯 元譲 vs. Masamune Date. The second match is vs. Kanbei Kuroda. The third match is 文和 vs. 幼平. The fourth match is 令明 vs. Keiji Maeda. The fifth match is 子孝 vs. Yukimura Sanada. The sixth match is 子桓 vs. Yoshitsugu Ohtani. The seventh match is vs. Magoichi Saika. 
The eighth match is 公績 vs. Kojyuroh Katakura. The ninth match is 公覆 vs. Ieyasu Tokugawa. The tenth match is 子龍 vs.  司馬 子元. The eleventh match is Mitsunari Ishida vs. 司馬 子上. The twelfth match is 三娘 vs  Tsuruhime. The thirteenth match is 星彩 vs. Magoichi Saika. The fourteenth match is Kenshin Uesugi vs. Sasuke sarutobi. Which match do you want to watch the best? I want to watch the match  星彩 vs. Magoichi Saika the best. I like 星彩 the best. 星彩 is ever lasting forever ultra super cool beautiful strong warrior although it is my opinion. If you want to play, why don't you buy both of two video games?
   
 
 545 words 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿