2011年8月22日月曜日

My Favorite English Female Singer

I will tell you my favorite English female singer. Her name is LOLITA (Her real name: Annerley Gordon). She was born on November 12th 1972. She is a English singer of electronic music. She was born in Sheffield, England. After that, she lived in Italy in the latter half of 1980's. She has participated in Super Euro Beat since the latter half of 1990's. She is playing an active part as one member of Go Go Girls. She took part in Never Mind the Buzzcocks which is the program of British Broadcasting Corporation Television on January 31st 2008. One year later she released Single 2 People from Off Limits on July 8th. A.Gordon, Virginelle, Annalise, and Annerley Gordon stand for LOLITA. The songs as LOLITA are "WANNA BE YOUR EMOTION", "I Wanna Take You Up", "Higher And Higher", "HOLD ME TIGHT", "YOU SET MY HEART ON FIRE", "Cooling My Desire", "EASY", "SET YOUR HEART ON FIRE", "Baby One Baby Two", "GOIN'ON", "JUST A LITTLE LOVE", "THINK OF YOU", "BABY BABY BLUE", "MACHO MAN", "DANCING AROUND THE WORLD", "Any night Any day", "Highway", "Everybody Dance", "Romeo & Juliet", "Kiss 2 Kiss", "Jolie", "READY TO DANCE", "Ready For Your Heart", "Light Your Fire", "NEVER CAN BE THE SAME", "Listen To My Heart", "Far And Away With Love", "All I Want", "Because I Need You", "My Heart Burns Like A Fire", "Screaming", "Dreamin' Of You" etc...
Next, The songs as Virginelle are "Brother & Sister", "Hot Love and Emotion", "Mystery in Love", "Lucky Tango", "Fly wherever you go", "Like A Virgin", "I Just Wanna Be Your Angel", "SUMMER NIGHT", "YOU ARE MY HAPPINESS", "Love Is...", "CALL ME CALL ME", "Shake My Hand", "TICO TICO", "WANNA BE OVER THE MOON", "BABY DON'T LET ME DOWN", "LOVIN' LIKE A FIRE", "Jealousy" etc...
Then, the songs as Annalise are "With Your Photograph", "Promised Land", "True Color", "Lover Boy", "Feel It In Your Heart", "Day After Day" etc...
By the way, do you know that "Dreamin' of You" was covered as the second opening theme of One Piece? Both maker of lyrics and music are Dave Rodgers (His real name: Giancarlo Pasquini) who is Italian. I often sing it when I go to a karaoke box.  What an amazing song it is!! If you have a chance to listen to "Dreamin' of You", why don't you do so with You Tube?
394 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿