2011年5月23日月曜日

The Worse Day

I will tell you the worse day. I have lived my days of obscurity since I was a junior high school student. I was bullied when I was a junior high school student. I could not leave good results of school records until I was 8th grade. However, finally, I go on to a prefectural senior high school in Saga because I studied English hard. As a result, I was the champion of the English examination in October 2007. However, the misfortunes attacked me. I caused disgraceful affairs twice. The reason why is that I hit two guys who was bullying me. I was almost expelled from the high school because of it. Still, I could pass this university without failing my university entrance examinations because I studied English harder and harder. When I entered this university, I was laughed because of difference of local direct. Still, I became the champion of English Grammar Examination in last Spring Term, and I could get A rank all of the English subjects except for Listening in last Autumn Term thanks to the president of the Department of Foreign at this university.
By the way, do you know the reason I am getting myself into shape? I have two reasons. First of all, I have a duty to protect two girl friend who are important like older sisters for me. One is a classmate when I was 11th grade and 12th grade. The other is a childhood friend since I was a nursery student, and she was also classmate when I was 9th, 10th, and 11th grade. I think that it is natural duty for me to get myself into shape in order to protect them. Or, my existence will be nothing but pie in the sky.
The other reason is to prevent my body from being ill. I have ever been in hospital twice because of pancreatitis, so I never intend to smoke cigarette, much less to drink liqueur.
327 words           

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿