2011年5月25日水曜日

2011 My Ideal Nippon Series and Interleague

I will tell you my ideal Nippon Series and Interleague in 2011. First of all, my favorite Interleague card is Fukuoka Softbank Hawks vs Hiroshima Toyo Carp. I named this card "You Me Series". That's because both of teams' official sponsor contains You Me which is managed by IZUMI. Hawks' record against Carp now stands at two wins zero losses, so it is probable for Hawks to win left two games of this card.
By the way, if Fukuoka Softbank Hawks confronts Hiroshima Toyo Carp in Nippon Series, do you think that Hawks' record against Carp stands at four wins zero losses? I don't know. The reason why is this tear's AVG of Carp is .261 although its ERA is not so good and HR 22 is the worst tie in 12 teams. However, Hawks is better than Carp. The reason is AVG .276, ERA 2.39, and scores 147 are the best of all 12 teams. I think Fukuoka Softbank Hawks will be the champions of Nippon Series. Nothing is as strong as Hawks. The bastards who disrespect Fukuoka Softbank Hawks are unforgivable for me!! Don't you think so? Tonight Hawks vs Yomiuri Giants' game in Tokyo Dome result H2- G1. Hawks won although I also like Giants. I want Hawks to be the champions of Interleague, Pacific League, Climax Series, and Nippon Series. I will cheer Hawks and Giants everlasting forever. I buy Hawks Lunch which was made by Hotto Motto which is managed by Plenus in Fukuoka. See you tomorrow! Bye-Bye!
253 words   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿