2011年5月23日月曜日

T. M. Revolution and abingdon boys school

I will tell you T. M. Revolution and Abingdon boys school. First of all, do you know T. M. Revolution? It stands for Takanori Makes Revolution. It is solo project. However, neither making lyrics nor songs is his charge. Daisuke Asakura is in charge of making songs, and Akio Inoue is in charge of making lyrics. Nishikawa has sung many anime songs. For example, he has done Gundam Seed, Soul Eater, D-Gray man, Sengoku Basara, and Bleach. My favorite song of T .M. R is "Save The One, Save The All".  If I have money, I want to buy some T. M. Revolution's CDs. However, I'm saving my money for the cost of living now. If you have a chance to listen to his songs, why don't you do so with Youtube?
Abingdon Boy's School's vocal is also Nishikawa. It also has sung many anime songs. For example, it has done D-Gray man, Soul Eater, Darker Than Black, and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. I love both of them. My favorite song of Abingdon Boy's School is Strength. Although I like JAP which is opening theme of Sengoku Basara, I like Strength better because it tells me what Nishikawa wants to say clearly.
201 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿