2011年5月26日木曜日

The Countdown To 10000 Words

I will tell you the countdown to 10000 words of my blog. I make it a rule to write at least 200 words day after day. I have some reasons. First reason is I have other things to do. In this year I have been given much more homework to do, so I have no time. I had not achieved 1000 words a week until May 15th. However, I achieved 3449 words from 16th May to 22nd May because I was free then. Yesterday I could achieve total 9127 words. Today 2:30 PM I could achieve total 9804 words. Second reason is to leave the results. It is a duty for me to leave at least the results. The person who does not trying to leave the results has no right to eat meals although it is just my opinion. I have also a duty to repay kindness to the people who are from Kumamoto City, the people who have supported me, and the president of the Department of Foreign Languages, Mr. Yuji Satoh. He is also the greatest master for me.
182words        

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿