2011年11月7日月曜日

Essay 3 :Kung Fu Panda

I will tell you Kung Fu Panda. It is the American movie which was released on June 6th 2008 in United States of America. One month and 20 days later it was also released in Japan. According to the Website of Kung Fu Panda, it seems that the proceeds achieved thirty billion yen on July 2nd in the entire world. It was produced by DreamWorks SKG, ASMIK ACE ENTERTAINMENT, and KADOKAWA Entertainment. The directors were John Wayne Stevenson and Mark Osborne. The scenario writers were Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger. Jack Black played Po who is one (Giant Panda) of the main characters in Kung Fu Panda. Dustin Hoffman (his real name: Dustin Lee Hoffman) played Shifu who is the Kung Fu master of Po, Master tigress, Master crane, Master monkey, Master mantis, and Master viper. Angelina Jolie played Master tigress that is the beautiful tiger. She is the most powerful, speediest, and mentally unstable warrior. In addition, she is also strict to herself. Hans Zimmer and John Powell were in charge of Music. The budget was 130 million dollars. The box office was 631,744,560 dollars in the entire world. In United States of America it was 215,434,591 dollars. I don’t believe that lazy and timid panda Po defeated Tai Lung who is the last enemy boss character. If I had been Po, I could not have fought against Tai Lung because I don’t have as strong mental as Master tigress has. However, I learned to feel like having strong mental, courage, power, soul, and heart. Even if I confront the inescapable destiny, I necessarily receive it. This movie made me confront whatever strong it is. If you confront the inescapable destiny, what would you do? If you have difficult exams, what would you do? If I do, I will do my best.
303 words   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿