2011年11月9日水曜日

Essay 4: Camp Rock

I will tell you Camp Rock. It is Disney Channel’s original movie which was released on June 20th, 2008 in United States of America. 72 days later the movie was also released in Japan. Jonas Brothers (the oldest: Paul Kevin Jonas II, the middle: Joseph Adam Jonas, and the youngest: Nicholas Jerry Jonas) participated in it. Especially, Joseph played Shane Gray (the main character) who is the teen pop star and a special lecturer of Camp Rock. Nicholas did Nate who is one of the band mates of Shane. Kevin played Jason who is also one member of the band team of him. Demi Lovato (Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato) played Mitchie Torres, an aspiring young musician who is dreaming of being a professional singer. Meaghan Jette Martin played Tess Tyler, a girl known for her famous mother and her popularity, that her mother is the president of Hot Tunes TV China. Alyson Rae Stoner played Caitlyn. In 17 areas the movie (Camp Rock) has been broadcasted with Disney Channel in the entire world. Although it is my opinion, I think that no other Japanese movie is as fanatical as Camp Rock. When I watched High School Musical, I thought that the movie is same as Camp Rock. However, there is something that the former does not have. It is the newness of making story. In Japan there is no camp for becoming professional rock bands. On the other hand I could not believe that America has such a camp for them. If I had participated in the camp, I would have been underestimated by all of participants because I am weak at playing the guitar and pretty clumsy although I used to be good at doing the piano and singing. In addition, the true camp was the society of competition, so everybody in the camp was desperate to attract Shane’s attention. After watching this movie, I learned to think that I try hard to study, do a part-time job, and train my driving technique.
334 words               

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿