2011年8月5日金曜日

What classes I will take

I will tell you what classes I will take. I will take American History (Wednesday, 2nd), Chinese (Thursday, 2nd), Information management dealing practice (Tuesday, 2nd), Linguistics of Languages (Tuesday, 3rd), Psychology (Monday, 1st), International Society and Japan (Friday, 1st), Listening (Wednesday, 1st), Writing (Monday, 2nd), Speaking (Wednesday, 3rd), Reading (Thursday 5th) etc... I will take 3 classes each day. The total credits of I will take in autumn term are 25 credits. Because I end in a rupture fail break off in this spring term, I make it a rule to study at least three hours every day, and I also want to leave the best results. I will get A rank in all of English classes. After that, I want to let the job hunting succeed.  
127 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿