2011年8月5日金曜日

vacation plans

I will tell you my vacation plans. First of all, I go to Aeon Cinema Saga Yamato in order to watch Transformers Dark Side moon with my dad. If you have a chance to watch it, why don't you do so? You regret if you don't watch Transformers Dark Side Moon. Secondly, I drive my dad's car and mom's one. In this September one year will have passed since I got a driver's license, and I must buy the car next year. It is a practice. If I have a chance to drive to You Me Town Saga, I will do so. Then, I and my mom are going to go to You Me Town Saga with my mom's car. My two young sisters cannot go there and don't try to do because one has to pass National Center Test for University Admissions, and because the other has to pass the exam of Senior High school. In addition, the reason why they don't try to go to You Me Town Saga is they meet the guys who know two young sisters and whom both of two hate, so they don't do it. I am going back to Saga tomorrow. I come back here two weeks later. Have a nice summer vacation!! See you again!!
214 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿