2011年5月9日月曜日

The place I want to visit in East Japan

I will tell you the place I want to visit in East Japan. It is Nikko Irohazaka which is the tightest pass in East Japan. There is in Nikko City, Tochigi Prefecture. I have something to tell you. If you visit there, you should remember that Irohazaka is a one-way street, and that the accidents are easy to happen, so be careful, or you will be injured in the accident. Still, I want to go there once because its view is unforgettable even if I die.

By the way, do you know Tsubaki Line? If you don't know it, I will tell you what it is and where it is. There is in Kanagawa Prefecture. It seems that Tsubaki Line is much harder than Tsukuba Purple Line which is the famous mountain pass in Tsukuba City, Ibaraki Prefecture and Nagao Pass which is in between Gotenba City, Shizuoka Prefecture and Hakone Town, Kanagawa Prefecture. I have ever tried driving this road several times. As a result, I found it too heavy a burden for full-time four-wheel drive cars to drive because there are various sharp curves in Tsubaki Line, so you had better drive a rear-wheel drive car which is less than 1t.
203 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿