2011年5月10日火曜日

How I study English Typing 6

I will tell you the way I study English. First of all, I study grammar. The reason why is that English grammar is the most basic subject of all. If you want to be intelligent English speaker, you had better study grammar, or you will regret.

Secondly, I study writing and speaking English. I have something to tell you. The more logical sentences you write, the more intelligent writer you become. The more fluent English you speak, the more abilities you can have. I have never forgotten them since I was 10th grade, so you had better remember them, or you will fail.

Then, I listen to the CDs which contain English songs. I have listened to them since I was 7th grade. If you wonder whether it is correct or not, you try it once, and you can find your abilities.

Finally, you had better read English newspaper. Mr. Tadamitsu Kamimoto, the president of the department of Britain and the United States says "learn many more vocabularies if you are intelligent person, or you will fail."
176 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿