2011年5月6日金曜日

My Tomorrow's Plan and Day After Tomorrow's Plan

First, I will tell you my day after tomorrow's plan. I am visiting Fukuoka Yahoo Japan Dome in order to watch the baseball game. I believe that Fukuoka Softbank Hawks  defeat buffaloes three straightly.  I want Hawks to be the champions and the strongest team in Japan. I didn't go anywhere in Golden Week because I have little money and there were many more people than weekends.

By the way, I will tell you my tomorrow's plan. I'm going to go to Kumamoto Central. I can not wait for visiting Kamitori Arcade, Shimotori Arcade, PIACRES, and SUNROAD because I have never been there since two weeks ago. Then, I was watching the baseball games on TV. My Golden Week was too boring. However, it is probable for this Saturday and Sunday to make me happy, so please have nice weekends. See you next Monday. 
144 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿