2011年5月2日月曜日

My Hometown

I will tell you my sub hometown, Kumamoto City. It is the most comfortable big city I have lived in. I go to FESTA which is the most popular amusement in Kyusyu because I can play many car racing games. I had become the champion of Wangan Midnight and I won a quattro crown although I'm not the champ now. If you have a chance to go there, why don't you do so? FESTA makes you excited.

Next, I will tell you my real hometown, Saga City. Other prefectural people often say "Saga City is the smallest prefectural capital in Kyusyu and it is too plain to enjoy, so Saga  is the last city to visit there." However, it is the site where Saga International Balloon Festa (SIBF) is held every autumn since 1980.

By the way, do you know there is the biggest Shopping Center which has 160 shops?  Its name is You Me Town Saga. I have been there five times. Other prefectural people say " it is the best Shopping Center." However, my two little sisters was dissapointed. The reason was that there was a gang of hoodlums who was born in the same town where we were born. My two little sisters also said "We go to Hakata City building better than such a boring shopping center."

Finally, I will tell you the tightest mountain pass in Kyusyu. Its name is Mitsuse Mountain Pass. It is near Sawara Ward, Fukuoka City. The road has many sharp curves sequentially, so you must drive carefully, or you will be killed in the accident. I have driven there three times. I think I go to Kagami Mountain better than it if I am killed in the accident in Mitsuse Mountain Pass. You must not let the car run roughly like car battle comics. Nothing is more dangerous than this pass.
306 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi I'm harattyo, so I'm a comment assistant for your blog!!!Youme town is near my house, so when I was first grade, I work at there as a part-time job!!!

    返信削除