2011年12月2日金曜日

BR2-15 Titanic

Cameron’s film, Titanic, was very expensive – it cost $200 million. Every minute of the film cost $1 million. (page 8)

I will tell you Titanic. Titanic was the biggest ship in the world- 24,900 tons. The length was 265 meters long and 28 meters across. The biggest ship amazed many people. Of course, I was also marveled at the super great hugeness of the ship. However, the ship crashed into the iceberg. As a result, about 1500 people died. The next day evening news which was the most famous newspaper said “Titanic disaster great loss of life.” I recognized that controlling the ship is pretty dangerous work for me. If I make a little mistake, many people will be killed by me.
  120 words

 Vicary, Tim. (1999). Titanic. Oxford: Oxford University Press. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿