2011年12月1日木曜日

BR2-09 Celebrating New Year

“New Year is the time to say goodbye to the old year. New Year is the time to celebrate the coming of the New Year. New Year is celebrated by people all over the world. A lot of people have come here to celebrate the coming of New Year.” (Page5~6)

I will tell you Celebrating New Year. January 1st the next year 2012 will come. However, I am not happy so much even if the next year (2012) comes because I have to take examinations of autumn term (the latter half), so I make it a rule to celebrate the New Year on April 1st at 12:00 AM. Especially, Kumamoto City has already decided to become an ordinance-designated city when the day become 2012 April 1st. Therefore, I will do champagne fight alone.
133 words

Reilly, Carmel. (2007). Celebrating New Year. South Melbourne : Thomson Learning Australia. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿