2011年12月19日月曜日

Essay2 rewrite

I will tell you School of Rock. It is the comedy movie which was
released on October 3rd 2003. The director was Richard Linklater.
The scenario writer was Mike White who is famous for the
producer of Freaks and Geeks. The producer was Scott Rudin who
got 80th Academy Award for Best Motion Picture of the Year,
Academy Award for Best Picture.

The main actors are Jack Black and Joan Cusack (real name:
Joan Mary Cusack). Jack played as Dewey Finn. Joan played as
Rosalie "Roz" Mullins. In addition, Mike also played as Ned
Schneebly. Other actors are Sarah Kate Silverman, Rebecca
Brown, and Miranda Taylor Cosgrove.

Dewey loves rock music fanatically. However, he was fired the
band club because he performed too fanatically and selfishly. If I
were Dewey, I would behave not so fanatically, but calmly,
logically, and like an adult member of society. It is true that I also
have something to be fanatical. For example, I like sports cars, so
I tell some car enthusiasts many Japanese sports cars’ details
fanatically sometimes. I also drive a car fanatically on some
expressways. As a result, I have been charged with speeding.
However, I could know how important behaving as an adult
member of society is after I saw this School of Rock.

If you do not want to be fired the club or the corporation, you had
better make it a rule to behave calmly, logically, and like an adult
member of society, and you had better do it a rule to consider
logically and to straighten your clothes. In addition, you had
better be careful for your health. You had better make it a rule
not to drink any liquor and not to smoke. Or, you will be shamed.
I want you to remember all of them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿