2011年4月28日木曜日

Tomorrow's Plan

I will tell you my tomorrow's plan. I am going to Kamitori and Shimotori both of which are the biggest arcades in West Japan. First of all, the former is less bigger than the latter. For example, there is a famous meat shop. Its name is Kamogawa Meat Shop. It has been open since 1881. It is the most popular in Kumamoto City. I go there in order to buy meat twice a week. I make Sukiyaki with the meat I buy there. The taste is pretty delicious. If I have a chance to visit it, I want to go to Kamogawa Meat Shop again.

By the way, do you know how big the Shimotori Arcade is?  Although Shimotori Arcede is less bigger than Tenjin, it seems to be the biggest arcade in West Japan. I often go to FESTA which is the biggest amusement in Kumamoto Prefecture. I had had the quattro crown of Wangan Midnight in Kumamoto Prefecture. If you want to go there, why don't you do so once? It makes you so happy. And this place has a  much cheaper ground price than Fukuoka's amusements.
201 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿