2011年4月15日金曜日

The delicious foods in my favorite city.

I’ll talk about my favorite city in the U.S. It is New York City. The reason why that is there are many delicious foods. For example, there are Italian, French, German, Spanish, and American.

First of all, I'll tell you the American foods. Many people say "American foods are unhealthy." I think so too. They also say "American foods are too oily." I don't like so much.

Next, I'll tell you the German foods. I like latter than former. However, German foods also have high calories. Don't you think so too?  What German foods do you like the best? Although it is my opinion, your favorite foods are sausages or hamburger steaks.


 
Thirdly, I'll tell you the French foods. I think French is healthier than any other one in European and American. French's gourmet and manners are much stricter than any other country.

Then, I’ll tell you the Italian foods. I think Italian is less healthier than French because Italian people always eat pasta and pizza. I want them to be careful for their health.

Finally, I’ll tell you the Spanish foods. In my opinion, Spanish is spicier than any other Europa country. It is also drier than any other one. For example, tortilla and paella are too dry to eat them, so you had better eat them.
218 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿