2011年4月15日金曜日

A lettter to the host family

My name is Yuya. I live alone in Kumamoto City. I was born in March. I’m from Saga, Japan. My favorite food is beef steak. The food I don’t is selfish. My hobby is cycling. I go to the arcade by bicycle every week. It is healthy for me to cycle.

By the way, I’m looking forward to staying with you for six weeks this summer. I want you to answer six questions.

①    When did you get married to your wife?
②    What do you do?
③    What foods do you like the best?
④    Which city do you want to visit more, Kumamoto or Fukuoka?
⑤    What do you think of Germany?
⑥    If you had one million dollars, what would you do?

I want to visit San Francisco because there is such a great Chinatown there.
What do you think of it?

I also feel like going to California in order to eat the sushi which is called California Roll. I think it is much more delicious than any other junk food in the U.S. Have you ever eaten California Roll? If I have a chance to eat it, I will go to California. If you have never eaten California Roll, why don’t you try eating it with me?

By the way, do you prefer sweet things to spicy things? I like the latter better than the former, although I hate alcoholic drinks.


Especially, I love pibimpap which is one of the most delicious Korean dishes. I’ll tell you how to make it. First of all, please prepare rice in a bowl. Next, put grilled beef and vegetables with Japanese dressing on it. Finally, you have only to beat them thoroughly.
It is easy to make!! If you have a chance to make pibimpap, please make it.

I also like Tom yam Kung which is one of the local specialties in Thailand. However, it also tastes great, so I like it very much. Tom yam means soup which tastes sour and spicy, and Kung means shrimp. Still, it’s a little hard for me to cook Tom yam Kung, so I cannot tell you how to cook it. If you want to eat it, please do so at once.

371 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿